For anyone who may have missed my posts during the past week(s), you can find them right here! Tumblr needs more Geology and Palaeontology, especially when it comes to explaining what is happening in the photo(s). I’m planning to get back into writing up original posts for you guys when I have time. You can always browse my main tags for palaeontology, geology, minerals, and science. I have lots of other tags, but those are the most relevant.
- Preparing for Project Aragonite: Want to watch me grow some aragonite crystals?
- I talk about the awesome process of cross-bedding (sandstone)!
- Chalcedony in its natural form: Why do we have artificially dyed minerals again?
- Dinosaur Skull Studies: Palaeoart scans
- Documentary Suggestion: Into The Lost Crystal Caves
- Cavansite: It’s pretty freakin’ cool
- Azurite: “Velvet Beauty”
- Gorgeous Bryce Canyon National Park